Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Charlie Price - WHERE ARE YOU???

Being suddenly without a competent hair stylist in whom you can place your complete trust creates a giant vacuum of insecurity, ranking up there with suddenly losing your job, or having your car engine blow during rush hour. A girl's best friend is not her best friend, or even her cat - it's the hair stylist that understands her hair and makes her beautiful again every six to eight weeks.

Dammit!

I just found out my hair stylist, Charlie Price, has left the salon and gone - WHERE??? Naturally, the salon will not divulge his location - they just want to fix me up with another one of their stylists and keep me in-house. All salon owners take note: it isn't the salon that engenders loyalty, it's the stylist. I couldn't care less about your "Sheer Dallas" reality show salon (though the mimosas are a nice touch) - I wanna know where my guy went!

SHITE!!

Charlie Price, Charlie Price, Charlie Price, Charlie Price, Charlie Price
Earth to Charlie Price, the kick-ass colorist and hair stylist
If you are anywhere in the D/FW area metroplex, or the state of Texas for that matter, please drop me a line here.

(Sorry, the above was written in the hope that someday soon the Charlie Price will Google himself, find this site and do my damn hair already.)

What?? You've never Googled yourself?

Oh nevermind, I don't wanna know...

5 Comments:

Blogger BotoxDiaries said...

Hey J-O-Matic. I found Charlie!!!! Billy gave me his cell phone number & I found out where he works. He is at DeNovo Salon at OakLawn & Welborn near the Centrum. Their # is 214-219-4100. Thank goodness I found him. If you see anyone at Charlie's new place next week with black roots, it is me!!!

July 14, 2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Japan-O-Matic! said...

Thank You! My appointment is Tuesday...

People, you have just witnessed the power of the internet!!

July 14, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger taj said...

Fan-effing tastic! I can't believe you found him with a *blog* entry!

...Hey, *I'm* your best friend, you prissy bitch! ;)

July 15, 2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger taj said...

Now that you've found Charlie Price, can we have a new post now?

August 02, 2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Japan-O-Matic! said...

UPDATE: Charlie can now be found in downtown dallas at http://hairbycharlie.com!

February 23, 2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home